Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm Alive...Hardly.

I have been sick for the past week. I wouldn't get too detailed on it since it's quite gross. Let's just say that the only good thing being in a deluxe suite in a nice hotel is that it's got a really nice roomy bathroom.

Come to think of it, I have had more interactions with good ol' mr. potty seat more these past weeks than I've had in months. Well, maybe not "more" but it's definitely more interesting. Quality of quantity I say.

So what have I been up to the past month or so resulting in non-blogging, toilet action scenes, and mild depression?

Well, my last post was when I was still in Paris and that was about two months ago. And quite a lot has happened in two months.

- Greatest European summer ever
- Mild depression after greatest European summer ever.
- Boring unsatisfying work.
- Stupid more unsatisfying not even supposed to be my job anguishing work.
- One of the biggest dramas of my life.
- Getting drunk for the first time after almost 10 years.
- More drama.
- Slight happiness in light of the drama.
- Subic escapade which is actually hotel room/toilet escapade.
- Sickness and more sickness.

Might not seem like it since bullet points doesn't really do justice to those two months but it's a lot. Trust moi.

So now what I actually want the most is a quiet moment to myself. To relax and just cleanse my thoughts. God knows I need the pampering once in a while. I bought 3 spa packages from Clarins and I haven't even used one yet.

I'm taking this one day at a time. Not really caring at this point nor even knowing what would happen the next day, the next week, month, year. Of course I'm hoping something will happen but I can't take the anguish of it not happening so better not think about it right?

An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure or something like that.

So short term goals: Spa at Clarins
Long term goals: stay alive and healthy to be able to achieve a real long term goal.

I wanna go home and I want mon Ours!!!



cough and colds,
xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home