Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hello again

I've forgotten how much walking is done in Paris...and since no one really "walks" in Makati it's not a surprise that I was hecka tired after just 3 hours outside.

I'm staying on the 4th floor of an old building, hence no elevators. Yesterday I had to go up and down the freakin stairs at least 8 times. Went to the supermarket twice, the restaurant just across the street twice, the embassy to see friends (more stairs!) not to mention the train transfers I had to take.

I haven't been to the tourist spots yet. I don't even think I'll be going to the tourist spots except maybe for Paris Plage (the makeshift beach along the Seine) and check out if Quai Branley's already open. But I have seen interesting things at the spermarket and the boulangerie around the corner. I love love love the tomatoes and veggies here. Not to mention the pastries everywhere!!!

Cam fun photos:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home