Friday, November 18, 2005

I hate medical examinations

The title says it all.

I have never liked medical examinations, ever! I remember running around the house trying to escape from my syringe brandishing mother and keeping my mouth tightly shut that they had to pinch my nose so I'd be forced to open my mouth and drink cough syrup (which I'd expertly spit out after).

These aren't really medical examinations per se but it has something to do with medicine and doctors.

But I got used to all these after 3 (or probably even 4) hospital confinements. I can drink up to 4 big pills at a time while an incompetent nurse murders my vein while extracting blood. I have to admit though that I still hate drinking syrup (there goes the junkie cough syrup addict me).

However being a veteran confinee (or whatever you call it), I still don't like doing medical examinations for whatever reason.

When I entered university, a medical certificate was needed. Thanks to doctor friends, that was quickly drawn up. First job, medical exam for pre-employment: never went. First license renewal, urine drug test: had to go back the next day and wait for almost an hour to be able to pee in a cup. Have I mentioned I never pee in public toilets?

So here I am again, schedules for a pre-employment medical tomorrow. Ugh. But this as to be done, just to get this over with. But really, a stool sample?!?!? For what?!?!

On the brighter side, after this medical thing clears I'd be able to smoke a little sumtin' sumtin' in the beautiful mountains of Banaue, if you know what I mean.

Bring it on.

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

i'm game for a little bit of that sumtin' sumtin'! i have good stuff now, not like the shit i had in baguio! hahaha

and oh, by the way, i moved my blog. again. hahaha.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home