Friday, March 17, 2006

Tag you're it!

OK, I’ve been tagged! Now you have too! How well do you know me? For instance, did you know that...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Junior Analyst
2. IT Help Desk
3. Comelec person
4. Technical Implementations Consultant

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. The Sound of Music
3. Mighty Ducks 1 & 2 (they go together)
4. Snatch

Four places I have lived:
1. Teacher's Village, QC
2. Fort Bonifacio
3. Iloilo
4. Paris

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI Las Vegas
2. Scrubs
3. Lost
4. Arrested Development

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Paris
2. Rome
3. Amsterdam
4. Bantayan Island, Cebu

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. my blog
3. other people's blogs
4. freakin' Valeo rollout site

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pesto with blue cheese
2. Tempura's Tofu Teppanyaki
3. Sinigang na Baboy
4. The Honey cake and Mango Torte be buy in San Lo

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Paris
2. Amanpulo
3. Australia
4. In bed

Now that that's done, I am going to tag...
1. Gregory
2. Cho
3. Jem
4. Mai

So you guys better shape up and do it. I'm gonna check on you too, so if I don't see your 4s next week, you're gonna be sorry!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home