Monday, February 20, 2006

Server down.

UGH! It's the down after that natural high.

Work is the last thing on my mind right now. And to think the day's only have done. I still have 5 hours and approximately 16 TPs to contact. Good luck. Maybe I'll try to call 5 TPs per hour, that'll do it. Maybe. If I can muster up the strength that is. And unless my project manager tells me to do it of course.

I've been contacting hundreds (yes, hundreds) of TPs the past few weeks and all that's left for me now are the non-priority ones (read: unimportant). And since the deadline has been long gone, I am not really in the mood to chase people anymore.

So for now, I'll just wallow in my music, pretend to work and try to sleep with my eyes open.

(Now that's one skill that will come in handy in the future).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home