Thursday, May 18, 2006

For Myrha

I am not DITCHING my blog. I just have a lot of thoughts in my mind that I can't seem to make one coherent paragraph. Hence, no post. That plus the fact that I've been forgetting to bring the camera cable and the card reader to work so I can't post office photos of the day too. And okay fine, because I'm too busy working and being a tour guide at the same time that I don't get to post as often as I want to anymore. But...no ditching.

So as all people now know, G is in Manila for vacation. His vacation, not mine. Let me tell you this, it sucks when you NEED to work while other people are on vacation. It sucks more if you work at night and can't even go out to get a drink with the people on vacation. You might sneak in a two hour lunch/dinner break here and there, but that's pretty much the most you can do.

I'm only thankful that I do not do much in the office these days giving me a bit of time to power nap and rest a while before getting back to the cycle that is G's vacation.

Not only do I get to sleep later (4am) but I need to wake up earlier as well so we can profit of what little time we have together. Although the latter part isn't really true since we both usually wake up at around 11am. Leaving us 4 hours to go around town, which is not enough time to visit nice places (translates to: we only get to go to the malls). How frustrating.

And such a guilt-trip since I know he came here to spend time with moi. We only really have the weekends for ourselves so we try to make the most out of it. Like last week. We went to Lucban to experience the Pahiyas Festival.


...one of the nicer houses...

It was a bit gloomy the first day (Sunday) as it rained the entire morning. So people only started putting up decorations that afternoon. But it was a clear and sunny Monday which was spent going around the entire town, snapping photos and just having a good time. Tiring but well worth it. I do have to mention though that I went straight to work after arriving in Manila. Tiring X2.

...even the chicks were in a pahiyas mood...

So that was our first weekend. And now I'm feeling guilty leaving him at the mall every night.

But I am looking forward to this weekend's adventure:

Taal volcano, here we come!!

I have to conserve all my energy for tomorrow so I'll finish this up.

But not before the office photo of the day:


...look! clean desk!...

(this only happens once in a blue moon so I really just had to take a picture of it as proof)

'til next time.

peace and luv,

xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home