Monday, November 13, 2006

Headache and revelations

After sleeping for only two hours, I woke up with a splitting headache. The kind wherein you can't even turn without thinking of vomiting. I couldn't even go back to sleep because it was already day and I can hear cars and sidewalk sweepers outside. I even resorted to using that thing you put over your eyes so you can go to sleep...the one people get from airplanes. But to no avail...

But an Advil did help a bit. I fell asleep after about an hour.

When I woke up...argh! The allergies were back. It's weird 'coz I didn't even drink a drop of beer!! Then the revelation....

I only get these when I drink and smoke at the same time!!!

I swear this must be the cause.

I drank without smoking in Subic and I didn't get allergies...

But then again, I drank vodka and smoked when we went out the other night and didn't get anything either.

Oh well, so much for my theory.

Maybe I can only drink 3 kinds of alcohol: tequila, vodka, and red wine. Which is actually enough if you think about it. Those are the only three drinks I really do drink usually anyway.

This still doesn't make any sense 'coz I think it's still the alcohol typing.

Crap! I still need to create a French lesson plan!!!



peace and luv,
xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home