Tuesday, November 22, 2005

3 week break

Once again, I managed to wake up at 3:50 am. My body clock's out of order.

I was not able to go to the clinic Saturday morning...one of my many delaying tactics, as my dad likes to call them. I only went this morning, or yesterday morning if you want to get all technical on me. But the delaying tactics did not stop on Saturday. As usual, peeing on a cup still is a problem for me. I'd rather donate a gallon of blood anytime.

or drive to Tagaytay at 2 am just to make tambay at 7-11. Holler to Cho and Mai - sa uulitin! Baguio naman!!

Anyway, I'm off to see the Philippines and might not be updating...unless I get really bored and find myself in an internet cafe *add evil grin here*.

I'll see you all in December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home