Wednesday, March 29, 2006

'Coz you had a bland day...

I am in a rut. All I ever do these days is go to work, go back home, sleep, wake up, go to work again. It's an endless cycle.

I need a life. Something new and exciting to give me that "oomph!" in each step out of that doorway.

I don't do anything physical that I can stay up for 24 straight hours. I don't feel tired in the physical sense.

It's like I'm just....there.

Waiting, walking like a ghost. I have reached the saturation point. I am not amazed by things anymore. Well, the things I encounter daily at least.

Blah.

I need a vacation.

"Danse comme si personne te regardait, travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent, aime comme si tu n'avais jamais soufert."

...et baise comme si tu es toujours filmé.

1 Comments:

Blogger toni.angeli said...

i've been feeling like this for the last six months................pero di naman mashado obvious. eh, bakit ikaw? kaka cloud 9 post mo lang ah

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home