Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sick...psycholo sick

As Toni pointed out in the comments section, I might indeed be schizo…or probably more on the manic-depressive side.

Such a post after the cloud nine one isn’t really very healthy is it?

Scary.

Well, that happens once the excitement has all died down. The dreaded lull period. The time when you’re still reminiscing about the fun times and hoping that it will happen once again yet not knowing exactly when and how. Hence you’re stuck between the good times.

Just like Ronan Keating said, Life is a Rollercoaster.

It’s gonna pick up again soon and my posts will once more be merry and gay (although I rarely post during this time since I’m too busy being merry and gay).

But then again why should I wait for life to be happy once again when I can make it happen right now? (I think I can, I think I can)
The parents being out of town will be a factor.

This weekend’s resolution:

- GO OUT and get a life!!

…this might be quite easy this weekend seeing that it’s sale at Market Market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home