Friday, March 23, 2007

A Cuppa

I'm sooooo bored!!! I've been doing nothing but watch movies and eat the entire week. I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed.
In other news, I had pre-dinner with my aunt this afternoon and got to try their croissant aux amandes. Not bad. It's sort of like the ones mediocre boulangeries sell..or the ones you can get at Auchan or Carrefour. Not the top, but quite okay anyway. I also bought madeleines...it's quite good but like I said, not the top. I miss the bread in France.

Looking forward to the weekend. I plan to play a bit of pétanque (at last!) and get dinner with the college friends. Still can't believe Krish is getting married already!! Then it's Mikey's birthday and we usually eat lunch at whichever restaurant he fancies.

Then it's the work week again. Blah.

peace and luv,

xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home