Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yay! I'm on Joomla!


The title might be a bit misleading...


Although I have downloaded Joomla! and installed it on my server (uh-huh, my server), I still haven't published anything nor "created" anything on it. For the moment it's just a Joomla! page. I still have to play around with it and master its inner workings if it's possible seeing that I have some free time at the office. (-->insert exaggerated face here<--).


Then I thought, maybe I don't really need to create my own website when there are easier alternatives out there wherein I can channel my inner writer (haller! Blogger!) and inner trying hard photographer (haller! Multiply!). I can actually do my blog and photo album all in Multpily. I can't even maintain my blog. Gah. Designing skills? Gah. It was probably just a phase.


So my own website will be delayed until I can find enough content to put on it. Hehe.
Flow creative juices, flow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home