Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sweet dreams are made of these


It has been three weeks since the start of the pinas tour. Amazing, but tiring as well. As a matter of fact, I now have fever (or lab-nat as some of you may try to imply). But it was all worth it.

A lot has happened during the 3 weeks that it would be so tiring (reading as well as writing) to post everything. Besides, I don't think I can get back into the groove of blogging yet.

Physically I'm back in Manila, yet psychologically I'm still on vacation. Like some wise man said "Maalala mo Bohol" with a very cute french accent while chilling out at Nuts Huts. The beach and sunset over Santa Fe sure made up for G's highway to hell on the way to Sagada, the freezing cold water in the worst "hotel" we've been to and the terrible weather in Banaue (4kms down the mountain in the rain).

But it was all worth it and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Yes, I know this is such a cheesy line especially coming from moi. I might not be such a heartless bitch after all.

Anyway, like I said, it's back to reality now. Meds for my fever, clearances for work, work. Now don't get me started about that subject. I'm starting on Friday hoping that I'd be all better then. I wouldn't want to get the chills on my first day.

So all I need now is to get more rest, fluids, fluids, fluids and hope for the best.

p.s. I might be getting into the blogging groove sooner than I would have thought if I follow Jem and Cho's work habits.

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

lola, you're back! glad you enjoyed your 3-week vacation.

oh, and i love the sunset photo... gorgeous!

hahahaha. :)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home