Saturday, April 01, 2006

Weekend spree.

To get over the temporary depression, I shall be going on a weekend shopping semi-spree.
Semi because I don't think I'll be able to part with my hard earned cash that easily considering I'm saving for the "future".

But there's no other choice. I think my clothes are becoming drab, some of them don't fit me well anymore (and I mean it on a positive note), and I think I only really wear 3 pairs of shoes and my other footwear are not suitable for the office (think collection of flip flops). Plus, the wardrobe crisis may be contributing to the state of depression.

Hence a self made make over.

It's my cousins' graduation dinner party on Saturday so I actually need new clothes anyway. So no guilt in spending.

Plus, it's gonna be a girls' night out with Mai and whoever wants to join on Saturday. More reason to splurge on nice outfits and beautiful shoes that won't give me blisters while dancing the night away. (Ugh, I'm actually not gonna "dance" haha. I'm gonna cheat!)

Then we are supposed to go to EK on Sunday. That plan is still a bit vague and the fact that we cancelled the EK plan last weekend, there's a 50% chance that this one might not push through either.

Then it's beauty Monday. A long overdue facial will be awaiting my sorry face. Then it's a fresh brand new moi to start another dull boring week at work.

Yay for the weekend!

Have a good one folks.

Peace and luv,
xc

3 Comments:

Blogger toni.angeli said...

ang saya naman ng post na to. hahaha gusto ko din ng weekend spree pero walang datung sa ngayon hehehehehehe enjoy enjoy!

12:09 PM  
Blogger xc said...

parang na-depress daw ako bigla after the weekend spree. Parang nasobrahan haha. So ngayon, wala nang datung din!

6:12 PM  
Blogger toni.angeli said...

hahah dapt no regrets ang paggastos! don't think about it. just enjoy the new stuff!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home