Thursday, April 12, 2007

Apartment Therapy

Now that I'm in the mood to write more than two sentences, I would like to talk about my new favorite website...and no, it's not perezhilton.com. That has been my favorite since 2 months ago...

Apartment Therapy!!!

I discovered this site while surfing through ikeahacker (my next favorite site). On Aparment Therapy, I get my daily fix of beautiful furniture, amazing designs and of course, awesome apartments!!! The best thing they have is the Smallest Coolest Apartments contest!!! (I can't help the !!!s) We get to see how others live in style in a small space. For those of you who has had the weirdest desire to look into other people's places (um, like moi) this is the site for you. You can peek into how other people have decorated their units and get great ideas on how to spruce up yours and make it look chic and expensive.

The only thing is...this site sort of makes me depressed. Seeing all those great designs and decors make me wish I had my own pad..and not just any pad...a cool one!!! With wide big windows, a bathroom you would wish to live in (I know some people who actually sleep in theirs *ahem*), a killer kitchen...the works!!! I already have the look I want in my head, I just need the moolah to make this dream come true.

But while I'm still cooking up schemes on coming up with the moolah, salivating on the cool apartments on apartmenttherapy.com will just have to be my own therapy...even though it just lights the designing desire within. How that classifies as therapy, I don't know. I just know that I love the apartments they feature on the site. It's not like the unlived ones you see in design magazines. These are real flats where real people live in. There's actually hope that mine will look like one of those someday.

So everyone should check this site out and don't forget to look at the smallest coolest apartments section. I promise you it won't disappoint. Someday you'll see mine there!!!

Besides, spying on other people's houses makes a good time killer.

dream & design,
xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home