Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Travel Guide

There are tons of travel books and guides popping up everywhere and everyday. Well, I too have an idea for a travel thingie!! And if I'm not too lazy, I might just find myself actually doing it (imagine the shock!). Plus, G is coming over and surely we'll be able to go to places I've never been to nor would ever think of going to. So I might as well document everything and get a few bucks (hopefully) from it. Not to mention I have my own personal photographer to get me them cliché-ish yet oh so awesome sunset shots for the book. I'm posting my plan for the world to see so that I can say I thought about it first...or at least I think I thought about it first.

So here's the plan: the guide will sort of be a weekend warrior's quick and easy travel plan. 52 weekends in a year (or something like that), 52 quick and simple weekend getaways.

-We wouldn't have access to our own car so it will be a real step by step how to get there guide.
-We are backpackers so accomodations will not be very luxurious. Quaint, certainly (or at least it should be) but fits in a weekend budget. Surely pitching a tent in a rat infested island with no water nor food will not make the cut. (Believe me, we have done that and will not do it again...EVER)
-It wouldn't be in the usual over crowded areas. Serenity and seclusion will be highly regarded. (Maalala mo Bantayan and Pandan)
-A weekend is all we have, hence, the getaway should be doable in just 2-3 days.


This should be the perfect guide for those who rack their brains out thinking of what to do for the weekend...aside from partying and such, of course.

The best part of all is that I would have been to all these places and would be writing from experience!!! How cool is that???

Well, maybe a book is too much. Maybe a nice blog will suffice. Oh well, we'll see, we'll see.

Wachatinks??

excited,
xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home