Thursday, April 12, 2007

What's in my bag?

I don't usually bring a purse whenever I go out. I use my pockets (yes, fashionistas will kill me for that) or my brothers' pockets or mom's purse. But whenever I do bring a purse, it is filled with useless stuff that have been there forever and I forget or am too lazy to take out. But aside from the usual wallet and phone, I do have some other things I never take out of my purse:




1. Cherry Chap Stick...a necessity. When I was in Paris I had super dry lips but they never hurt nor chapped too badly...thanks to Chap Stick. I've only tried Strawberry and Cherry and Cherry's my favorite. It's not as useful here but old habits are hard to break.

2. Fino coin purse...I used to have on of thos magic wallets you get for Php100 and of course it didn't have a coin purse. So for our office Kris Kringle, I asked for this totally cute orange coin purse from Fino. And voila! Ryan was kind enough to buy it for me.

3. Earphones/Hands free thingie...I have an iPod but my brothers seem to think it's theirs. So instead, I use my phone as an mp3 player. In fairness, it has iTunes but it can only accomodate about 50 songs regardless of the size of the memory card. Loser.

So there. Actually, the only point to this post is to show off the pictures I did this morning. I've been super frustrated with my cam and tried to shoot some stuff this morning to see if they would come out good. In fairness...some where okay...after a lot of tries! These particular ones turned out cool...sans photoshop too! But I'm still thinking of getting a new one and am restraining myself from even thinking of it. Argh! Help!

peace & luv,
xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home