Monday, February 13, 2006

It has been a sober weekend for me this time around.

A grand aunt passed away and we had to go to the province for the wake, had a creepy german guy ogle me while I was eating my flan, a stupid car accident and now a bad stomach.

Happy weekend to you too.

But then again someone sends you 5 second videos reminding you how special you are. You just can't help but smile...and cry a bit, while laughing at yourself for crying. And it makes your entire day better (except for the fact that you now miss him more than ever) and you forget about the dead, the accident and the stomach and all you remember is that crazy smile.

Whoever said it's only the big things that matter must have had a pretty miserable life.


*ugh! I hate my mushy self!*

2 Comments:

Blogger toni.angeli said...

can i just say? ang saya sayang 'makita' kang inlab. hehehe (buti naalala kong tagalugin yung dulo. ilonggo kaya? kanami lang ah. :) )

11:52 AM  
Blogger xc said...

hay nako toni...if you only knew...ang mga luhang tumatagaktak...haha. kadiri talaga, promise.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home