Saturday, February 04, 2006

More paranoidal thoughts on a saturday morning.

You know how it's funny you never talk about an issue to the person directly concerning it?
We usually prefer to talk to someone else, everyone else, about it except the person you really should be talking about it to?
Maybe because you think they'd get hurt, maybe because you think YOU would get hurt.
But it all comes down to cowardice.

For that, I am a coward.
I am scared to say things directly because I don't want people to know what I feel.
or that I feel, period.

They might not feel the same way and where would I be left then?
Nowhere.
I'd rather them talk to me first, than me bringing the subject up.
Sure, eventually, we all have to put our cards out on the table.
Confess to everything before we burst of unsaid words.

But I am not ready for it yet.
So for now, I'll continue to pretend that my issue is the least bit of my worries
Continue to talk about you, us, to someone else

...Maybe that's what shrinks are for.
...Well, aside from getting drugs….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home