Saturday, February 04, 2006

Thoughts on a Saburdi morning.

I never thought I'd miss anyone as much as this.
I never thought I'd be able to miss anyone at all.
It is so not me to be pining away for someone who's thousands of mile away.
Or is it?
People used to think of me as a rock with two eyes, a nose, and a mouth which just happens to have two breasts too.
Heck, frankly, that's what I used to be.
But people change, feelings grow, people grow up
And the rock becomes pulp.

It's weird.
Feelings are supposed to go away after a long time
But this seems to get stronger every single day.
I know it sounds so cliché-ish and cheezy and cheap
(Yes, just like those sayings you find on cheap Korean stationnery)
But that's exactly what I feel right now.
Scary actually.

What's even scarier is that I want the entire world to know it.
This is self-destruction at it's best.
Admiting to love.

By doing this, I am opening myself up to the unknown.
Literally saying, "Here's my heart world, now point me to the wooden stake so I can throw myself at it."
I fall hard, I bleed hard.
But in the end, I know I'd be glad I did it.
Or would I?

2 Comments:

Blogger toni.angeli said...

yes you will. :) better to have loved, and all that jazz.

9:29 AM  
Blogger xc said...

@toni....yeah yeah...so I've heard. Pero still, pride sista! hehe. Besides, being mushy is soooo not me! :D

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home