Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday blues

Given that I slept at 6 am this morning, my waking up at 3 pm should be well excused. For the first time in days, the good people at home did not wake me up to eat lunch. Thank you!

9 hours of sleep helps a lot. It would have helped better if I had a proper bed to sleep in (currently, I am sleeping on a very thin mattress 2 inches off the floor, but that's another story). Anyway, I woke up bright and sunny to face the coming work night. I'd need all my energy to be able to keep the headset glued to my head and urge the temptation to take it off and while away the time by surfing, chatting, and chikahan sessions.

But apparently it does not happen that way. I am still waayyy behind schedule (okay, so it's just one day behind...but still!) and all I want to do now is sleep. Ack. Disaster. Not to mention muse nominations for the sportsfest. Double ack! Double disaster! Luckily the only other girl in our team is super pretty and there's a 99% chance that she'll be the one nominated. *whew*

Now I have to go back to work and wish this day was already over.

I hate mondays....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home