Saturday, February 18, 2006

New discovery.

While sitting in my station waiting for the clock's short hand reach that big black magical 2, I decided to go over my french music collection. Actually, it's not entirely french, but it did come from a french guy (*wave*) . Understandably I haven't listened to each and every track from this 4GB collection. But in sheer boredom I listened a bit to each track: from Arno to Ernest Rangling.

That's right, I only got to 'til the E part when I discovered Ernest Ranglin and his Below the Bassline album.

Can I just say that I love this guy's music!!!

It's really good music to smoke weed in and then make love to. I'm saying this theoretically, not that I've done this kind of thing to know what music it would be good to go with. *smirk*

I'm not good with words so I'm not gonna ruin this moment with more nonsense.

I *heart* this!

Now all I need is a cuppa java, a joint and a ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home