Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hows about a bunch of crap?!?!

Everyone's going to fucking Europe except moi!

My former Director: He's flying to France on May 15 for some kind of business thing for his new team. Why couldn't it have been our team? My team? Me? Or at least when he was still our Director. Blah.

Cuzn Ay-suh: She won a scholarship to study Italian in some region (Calabria if I'm not mistaken) for the summer. All expenses paid, plus $200 allowance per month (good luck on that point though). But still...Italy's nearer to Paris than Manila is. Double blah.

That new french sales account manager (that I interviewed pa!!): She's going to be sent to Paree for training. To think that that position was first offered to me in January. But no, I had to be all MIS-sy and take the technical position instead. If I'd have taken the sales post, I would have been to the US for the annual sales kickoff plus fly to France for damn training. Triple blah.

I guess I've been having an off year in decision making. Stoopid stoopid stoopid.

Where are my lucky leprechauns when I need them?!?!?!?!

no peace nor luv,
xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home