Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I hearts and I hates

I love airfare promos. Cebu Pac's piso promo, Air Asia's free seats promo, anything that can be used for travelling cheap, I absolutely adore.

I hate having only 15 vacation leaves in a year. Well, technically I can use 20 leaves for this year since I still have 5 left last year. Actually if I don't use those 5 days before June, they will be converted to ca$h. But seeing that I am leaving for our yearly USG (ultimate summer getaway) in 2 weeks, I am forced to use those 5 days from 2006 before being able to use any of my 2007 ones. Hence this year, I have 20 paid days off but no vacation leave pay out at the end of June. Yuck.

I also hate other people who take advantage of these promos from the first second they come out. Excluding me of course.

I only realized that I can take advantage of Air Asia's free seats promo since travel dates start from October 1. G and I will be in KL on Oct 7 (at 1 am thanks but no thanks to Cebu Pac's piso promo). We have planned to go to the Perhentian Islands but are thinking twice since travelling there by bus is quite the endeavor. Or we can fly to Kota Terangganu and from there it's only a few minutes by taxi to the port but will be, obviously, more expensive...Not if I get free airfare!!!

So, slow me only checked out Air Asia's website a few minutes ago and found out that only the return flights are now free. But the fare's not that expensive so it's still a possibility. Slower me thought that maybe flying to Siem Reap instead would be so much cooler if I manage to get free seats. No luck. Hanoi? Nope. Bali? None. Phnom Pehn? Nada. Any other international destination? Nope!!! Although I did see a couple of return flights for free but from unknown places. What the hell is in Pekenbaru that all seats from November to March next year are all taken?!?!?!

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!! Why can't people stay put wherever they are????

Oh well, I guess I'd have to wait for another time to be able to go to Cambodia. But damn! This was the chance!!

Come on airline people!!! Me want more promos!!!


grrrr,
xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home