Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Symbols shmimbles

Last Sunday in church I couldn't help but stare at the young man sitting beside me.

No he was not good looking.

He was however wearing a shirt with an American flag blazing on the front, a swastika pendant and a Che Guevarra cap.

Which makes me wonder...do the young people these days really know what the heck they're doing?? These symbols have become nothing but some fashion thing. I wouldn't even say fashion statement since the ones wearing them don't even know what these mean.

Seriously man, a Swastika??!! And who in their right minds would sell such things? Don't the words Hitler and World War 2 mean anthing to you?!?!

I actually really wanted to grab that pendant and shove it down the guy's throat. Good thing I was in church.

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

ding dang disappointing, some kids of today.
interesting blog, btw.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home