Thursday, April 27, 2006

Two week notice.

Hello world.

It has been two weeks since my last post and most of that has gone by in a blur.
Not because I was drunk and wasted (oh how I wish!) but because it was days of vacation-stress-vacation-stress that my mind and body has not had the chance to recover yet.

Holy week wasn't really holy as I didn't go to any of the masses nor went to any church. Besides, half the Yuppie population is having drunken high sex either in Bora or Puerto. I on the other hand made love to my bed, tv and refrigerator. And as with real sex, it left me wanting more.

Don't ask me how I know. It just is.

The week before the company outing was spent searching, albeit unsuccessfullly, and scrounging for ultimate summer getaway spots and outfits. At the last minute, we were at least able to reserve rooms at Pandan island.

Pandan what?!?!

Exactly our sentiments when we first heard about it.
In Cho's words, at least it looks promising.




Then it was the company outing in Batangas.

It was well worth it, save for the awful, and boy do I mean awful food.
It was so awful that they decided to use the noodles to culture worms:

Actually they used it for one of the games. When bad food becomes worse.

And now it's back to the real world. Stress, stress and more stress.

The only thing that's keeping me, or should I say us, going now is the idea that this weekend will be spent lounging and basking in the glorious sun of an unknown island.

Watch out Pandan, here we come!! (Romy and Michelle style!)

peace and luv,

xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home