Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's all downhill from here


Wednesday! The middle of this stress-filled week.

Although technically it's only the second day of the work week, I already feel like I need another long weekend.

The project's reaching its deadline and yet TPs are still slacking off. Which is a change since I'm usually the one doing that. But now, I'm doing all the work and the TPs are off on holidays. Awesome.

I saw a dermatologist today to consult about my stupid bed bug allergies. I can't help it if my soft baby-like skin is a bed bug magnet. I'm the only one who sprayed layers of insect repellant and yet I'm the only one with bug bites. Anyhoo, long story short I now have special soap, layers of lotions and creams to apply plus antibiotics to pop for 2 whole weeks. Not to mention the consultation fee and cost of all those meds.
Great.

The only thing I'm looking forward to this week (just this week) is the family's trip to Subic. I'm not planning on soaking up rays nor hitting the beach as I've had enough of that already thank you very much. I'm looking forward to laying in bed in a luxurious (I think) hotel and be waited on head to foot.

3 more days to go.

It's all downhill from here.

peace and luv,
xc



Office photo of the day:

...dirty connection thingie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home