Wednesday, May 03, 2006

No peechurs

It's hard getting back into the work rhythm after a great long weekend.

The only thing to look forward to is to show your vacation pictures to anyone who's willing to listen.

Unfortunately my stupid camera ran out of freakin' batteries 3 hours after arriving in Pandan. Of course in an island so cut-off from civilization that they have to have fresh water delivered from the main island everyday, each room has a 12 watt lightbulb running from a car battery, and wherein the only nightlife is playing Jenga with the "bartender", it is pretty much obvious that they don't sell high quality AA batteries. Hence, I have to wait until Mark D. uploads all our pictures from his camera.

All I have with me are the pictures before going to the island and after, when we were about to go home (right when Mark's camera ran out of batteries).

How sad.

And it's even sadder that I have no pictures to distract me from working today.

*sigh*

Well, it's not as if I have tons of work to be distracted from anyway.

*wink*
peace and luv,
xc


Office photo of the day:

...cisco ip phone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home