Friday, May 05, 2006

It's not the vitamins


I forgot to drink my meds today. Including the vitamins. Yet my day wasn't all that bad.

Sure, my boss caught me playing online games, but do I really even care? (okay maybe I do, a little)

Anyhoo, to get to the point of this post: It's not the vitamins! It's just good luck. Unless the vitamin effect has spilled over to today.

Blah, I'm rambling.

Finally it's the weekend! A long weekend for the French folks (damn you and your holidays!!) even though I still have to go to work on Monday. Obviously I am going to have a lot of free time on my hands on Monday so be prepared for another long rambling nonsense post seeing that I can't play games as much as I want anymore.

In all fairness, my project manager (who won't be in the office in monday, damn you french folks and your holidays!!), she acknowledges that I will have a lot of idle time in my hands come Monday. So she gave me additional work. Winner.

I'll end this post here because even I am bored reading all this. It doesn't have a point.

Have an awesome weekend! There are only a few more days of summer left!

G, rien. Saperlipopette, tu vas voir tes fesses, oui!!

peace and maybe a bit of luv,
xc


Office photo of the day:

...work package...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home