Thursday, May 04, 2006

The miracle of vitamins

Work has surprisingly been bizarrely good today.

Arrived early, which does not happen that often. Contacted the TPs I needed to contact, replied to emails and cleared up some outstanding issues.

Buffet dinner with some English guy who happens to be the team lead of the other team.

A bit of chitchat with the PM, downloaded Mark's Pandan pictures, did a bit of work.

Not a bad day at all, I say!

Now this gets me thinking. Is it just a lucky day for me or is there something else in the air that made this day a bit more bearable.

Or is it because of the Stresstab I took this morning that I had the energy to burn the entire day?

I have to take another Stresstab tomorrow to see if it is indeed the one giving me the extra oomph today.

That or this weekend bungee jumping plans.

Let's wait and see.

peace and luv,
xc

Office photo of the day:

...the meeting room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home