Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Manic Monday

Not! As mondays go, this has been the best...so far.
The day was spent chatting with Toni (inuman na next time!) and G (see you on Saturday!).
Boss left early so I got to play my games.

I didn't even realize that it's 1 am already and it's time to go home.
Actually, I went in early today thinking I'd be able to go home early too.
But I got so obsessed in posting the office photos of the day that I had to stay to take a photo, upload it and write a short entry on my blog. And since I forgot to bring the camera's usb cable (but did not forget to bring the webcam), I had to improvise by using my phone's SD card as temporary memory card for the camera then switch it back to the phone and transfer the pictures via infrared. Although it took quite a while to download the 1.8MB pictures via infrared, it did work. And now I am happily posting today's office photo of the day:

...messy drawer...

Technology is awesome!!!

Now I've packed the things I have in my messy drawer and I'm ready to go home!
Too much time spent in the office is dangerous to your health.

peace and luv,
xc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home